Online Professional Certificate Program: Electric Cars 2019
After the success of the Electric Cars program which attracted 60,000 enthusiastic registrations from 175 countries, TU Delft and Dutch-INCERT are launching the Electric Cars Professional Certificate Program again, starting February 1, 2019. This unique program includes four courses that cover the main aspects surrounding electric mobility: technology, business, and policy. All four courses are now open for enrollment.
In this program, you will dive into the state-of-the-art technology of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure; profitable business models; and effective policies for governmental bodies, which will accelerate the uptake of electric mobility. Whether you are an entrepreneur, technologist, engineer, consultant or policy maker – this program will help you take the next step!
What you will learn:
- The role of electric vehicles in the energy transition strategy.
- The technology behind electric cars and charging.
- Business opportunities and profitable business models for electric cars.
- TCO models, lean mass productions, value chain thinking and business integration.
- Policy objectives and instruments to support adoption of electric mobility and the role of government.
- Case studies from Fastned, Jedlix, ABB, Nuon Solar team, Royal Haskoning, VDL to connect theory to practice
Enrol now in the first course: http://tiny.cc/ecars1x
Enrol now in the Professional Certificate Program: http://tiny.cc/ecarsx