Symposium Applied Research on Charging Infrastructure
Here you will find all TedX talks and presentations of the ARCHI symposium held on January 24th. During this conference, we brought together key researchers and practitioners active in the field of charging infrastructure. We provided an overview of the most significant research projects on charging infrastructure at several tech universities in the Netherlands. There’s so much research, data and technology available. If we can bring together the knowledge that’s already there, if we can bring together the worlds of science and entrepreneurs, we can really make a difference.
Maarten Steinbuch, TU/e
Academic session 1: Charging infrastructure and Energy Modelling / Smart grids
Academic session 2: Charging infrastructure & Consumer / Market
Academic session 3: Charging infrastructure & Technology
8. Sara Gonzalez, Villafranca
Insights on V2X Technology
9. Achim Friedland, GraphDefined GmbH
Upcoming Challenges for E-Mobility Protocols and Operations
Academic session 4: Charging infrastructure & data analysis
11. Gijs van der Poel, Overmorgen
Analysis of carsharing utilization and requirements for charging infrastructure
Why this symposium?
- To provide an overview of established knowledge and identify knowledge gaps.
- To bring together leading researchers and practitioners from the industry.
- To collect elements for a future research agenda on charging infrastructure.
- To provide a platform for researchers to present their research to academic peers, industry experts and practitioners
- To present key research findings of different research institutes of charging infrastructure.
As a result of the symposium a digital magazine has been published. Here you can find more detailed information on participating speakers and the symposium.
More information? Mail: email@example.com
You are very welcome!